Google
 

Friday, May 25, 2007

simply cinema

Do you love movies?
Yes? Fantastic!

We do too ;-)
Kidding!
I hardly see anybody who doesn't love movies.
We love dramas, we enjoy comedies, we become a part of romance, we are scared of horror and we sympathise with tragedies

We become a part of any genre of movie. And we love to do that again and again.
Some of us want to go behind the scenes and peep into the techniques of movie making, the thoughts of a director and look for some tips & tricks of the trade.


Every time I watch a movie I get into director's seat and enjoy the difference as a serious movie buff. I'm sure most of us do this.

Why not go beyond the glamour of movies and get into the real world of movie-making?
Can we try this in this blog? 'why not' did you say that? I'm with you! I'll make sure that I'll search for all the stuff which makes our movie making experience better and more enjoyable. And along the way we'll grab a little bit of tips and tricks too.

Hope you all love this space. I want to make this space your space. I don't want to stick to bollywood, let's also look at regional movies too. We don't want to miss anything good, do we? FILM IS A LANGUAGE! We can't be blind to this truth. Hope we'll be able to do justice to all kinds of movies. Let's just celebrate the spirit of movie-making!

No comments: