Google
 

Friday, July 20, 2007

Aamir Khan's desire to work with Maniratnam may not happen soon

It seems, Aamir Khan's desire to work with Maestro Mani Ratnam is not going to be a reality soon. The much-awaited Mani movie Laajo, starrring Aamir may be scrapped, fears Aamir himself in his blog. Aamir recently posted the following message on his blog (http://www.lagaandvd.com/blog. php?topicid=43), stating, "Laajo I'm afraid doesn't look like its happening (sic). I have been very keen to work with Mani for quite a while now and I was very much looking forward to this. However I think I'll have to wait longer. The best person to answer why the project is not happening would be Bobby Bedi and Mani, so I will not venture an explanation. Suffice to say that it has nothing to do with me. And I hope that I will get to work with Mani soon." Do we sense a tinge of unhappiness here?

No comments: