Google
 

Monday, July 30, 2007

Manoj Bajpai says, he's choosy!

Manoj Bajpai talks on fewer movies, he's doing and his focus on the scripts.
"I don't do many films, I like very few scripts. That's my DNA problem which I can't change. There are very few scripts that could satisfy me. That's the way I operate. I really don't know what I look for in a script but it happens with me that I choose most of my films after the first narration. I work for myself. Just because I want to make audiences satisfied, I won't choose my films. If they get satisfied in the process of me getting satisfied through my roles, nothing like it. I won't choose films just for the sake of it"

Nobody can deny that Manoj is one of the excellent actors we have. But sometimes, being visible on movies get you other good films. Some compromise is necessary in bollywood. Otherwise even the best of actors go unnoticed!

No comments: