Google
 

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Nisha Kothari finds shirtless Ajay Devgan sexy!

Kajol beware! Ramu's gal is going ga-ga over her hubby Ajay! Nisha Kothari, Ramu's bare-devil gal! Just one steamy song with Ajay in yet to be released Ram Gopal Varma's Aag (earlier titled as Ram Gopal Varma's Sholay) and Nisha is going gaga about his sex appeal and body basics.
"Though I have exposed a bit in a steamy song with him, yet he is looking sexier than me. I find him quite hot. I like his body when he takes off his shirt. He looks quite enticing when he exposes his torso. I have enjoyed the steamy steps on the set.I feel that he is the kind of actor I can vibe well with. There was not a single problem on the set with him.Even if my steps were not correct or I falter, he never showed any attitude. I never felt that I was a newcomer roped in against a senior actor like him. He cooperated with me. He is a very friendly person. I love to have someone like him in my life."
She's one of those bindaas gal!

No comments: