Google
 

Monday, July 30, 2007

Nisha Kothari to do item number in Darling

Ram Gopal Varma's forthcoming film Darling starring Fardeen Khan, Esha Deol and Isha Koppikar has a surprise addition. Ramu's latest muse Nisha Kothari is also a part of Darling but in the form of a promotional music video for the film.
However, this video will not be part of the movie and will be used only for promos. Its music has been done by Pritam and choreographed by Remo. Says the sizzling actress, “It is just a song which is not part of the film. I have shot for a music video that will be used for the promotion of Darling. Ramuji asked me to do that and I agreed. I would not do any item numbers unless I feel like doing it. The song has been picturised on me and Fardeen Khan. We have shot this song in three days.”

No comments: