Google
 

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Salman Khan and Ali Carter bonding

Marigold brought a new woman in the life of Salman Khan. Surprised? The mighty Khan has found a great friend in his Marigold star Ali Larter and he is making no bones in admitting that they share wonderful vibes.
Here Salman talks about Ali Carter
"I met her for the first time she gave me a very frosty-nosed look. I got an impression that she didn’t like me. In fact she didn’t even talk to me properly. I met her for the first time in one of the restaurants in Mumbai. She might not have liked so many people treating me as a big star. When I entered the restaurant, she didn't greet me warmly. But over the period, while working together in the film, we developed a very good friendship."

"Now we are so close to each other that she does not hesitate to seek advice from me. I have familiarised her with many things in Bollywood. She doesn’t know how film industry functions here. She is quite inquisitive about our culture, tradition and rituals. She wants to visit Indian and know it as closely as she can. I am really impressed with her.
I like people who show interest in India. I am happy that we are getting along so well. She has told me that she will be in touch with me even after our professional relations get over."

No comments: