Google
 

Monday, August 6, 2007

John and Bipasha to do an item song

Are they together or are they split?
The much-discussed question should die a natutal death after this news is published.They seem to be back(but were they split?) and together in an item song, atleast.Bipasha Basu confirmed they have come together for a sizzling item song in Anurag Kashyap's No Smoking.
"I don't think I want to talk about my personal life any more. What's happening there is for me to know. But, yes, John and I have come together professionally again after Goal, this time with an item song in Anurag Kashyap's No Smoking. I didn't do this song for John.It was Vishal Bharadwaj, the man who gave me two of my best item numbers - Beedi and Namak in Omkara. He told me about the item song in No Smoking at the IIFA in Yorkshire. After what the Omkara numbers did to my stage presence, I promptly said yes to Vishal."
Bipasha is now looking forward to shaking a leg with John for No Smoking. Bipasha is sure the number will be a rage.
"John and I will have fun dancing to it. I love the tune. Hopefully, it'll be another number to bring the house down at my stage concerts."

No comments: