Google
 

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Kannada hero Ganesh is ever grateful to Mungaru Male

Comedy time Ganesh is going great guns. The actor spoke to Sify.com on the sets of 'Gaalipata', a film he is playing the lead with Rajesh Krishna Diganth, Daisy Boppanna, Neethu and newcomer Bhavana Rao for Yogaraj Bhat direction.
“This drastic development and change in my life is all because of 'Mungaru Male'” admits Ganesh. I have finished 'Krishna' for producer Ramesh Yadav. Now I am working for 'Gaalipata'. After this I will move on to producer K.Manju film. Then I have a film for S.V.Babu, Rockline Venkatesh and a friend of mine Naga is producing a film. “ A sequel to 'Mungaru Male' is also planned sometime next year end”: says Ganesh.
“I am busy for coming two years and I would like to settle down by then” adds Ganesh. On the reported rumor that he is playing a lead opposite actress Radhika for her home production, he completely denies it.

Courtesy:sify.com

No comments: