Google
 

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Heroes flirt with me! says Ameesha Patel in HT

My actors love to flirt with me: Ameesha Patel in HT

Ameesha Patel may have found the love of her life, but she admits that she doesn't mind a little fliratation from her co-stars. In fact the actress finds it weird if no one ogles at her while shooting.Says the lady amusingly: "In fact, I like people who flirt with me. If some co-star doesn't pay attention to me while working, I begin to feel that either he is throwing attitude or there is something wrong with my dressing sense."Adds she: "But, I don't allow anyone to exceed the limit. I allow people to stare at me, talk to me and even share some romantic things as much as they want but I don't want anyone to come close to me or touch me.""I know, I am young and beautiful and it is only natural that people are enticed with my beauty and looks."The actress adds that she might have turned 30, but still manages to look like a young girl of 19 or 20. She also admits that it is because of her good looks, even her co-stars cannot resist the temptation to flirt with her.Says Ameesha: “I don’t want to name one actor but most of them who I have worked with in films have flirted with me. Some have even asked me out while others have complemented me for my beautiful eyes and hair. But to be very honest, I never went on a date with anyone in my life.""I never had any guy in my life, who took me out for candlelight dinner and with whom I roamed around hand in hand. I have done it in the films but I am yet to experience such moment in my life. Of course I have gone out for movies, but not with a particular guy but a group of friends.”Ameesha also clears the air on her relations with Vikram Bhatt saying that he is her man of dreams. Says she further, “There is not problems in my relationship with Vikram Bhat. He has all the qualities of my dream man. He is everything for me.”
Courtesy: Hindustan Times
Blog Money

No comments: