Google
 

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Vikram is back! in CNNIBN

Chennai: He didn't have a single release in 2006 but Tamil actor Vikram will soon be back in theatres in the forthcoming film Bheema.
So, when we caught up with the actor at the recent launch of Filmfare in Chennai, the obvious question was about his long hiatus from the big screen.
“You will be surprised that I have got about seven projects all lined up and ready to go. That's why I took this time off. Now I'm going to be bombarding you with movies and you are going to say Vikram stop, stop, that’s enough!” Vikram said in good humour.
But what the actor is really excited about is the project that he has just signed with the Sivaji girl Shriya.
“I think it's the right movie for me to do right now. It's a wonderful mix of entertainment and heroism with performance also. Lots of ideas are thrown in well. It's a film that you can't just see once, you'll have to see it at least three times,” Vikram said.
While actresses from the South have been heading to Bollywood for decades now, the actors haven't really made a mark and Vikram, too, is not going to be changing that perception anytime soon.
“I have got about 17 offers and I have not taken it up. I don't know Hindi for starts and I feel more excited about doing films down South. Anyways, the heroes in the North do watch my films and they speak to me and I get my kicks that way. I don't really have to do a Hindi film and struggle with the dialogues,” Vikram said honestly.
Well, bad luck for Bollywood but Tamil film buffs seem to have quite a lot in store from this versatile actor. Courtesy: CNNIBN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Collection of Actor Vikram Videos, Gallery,

Wallpapers,Latest movies, only at www.vikramtheactor.com.

Anonymous said...

Collection of Actor Vikram Bheema Songs ,Videos, Gallery, Wallpapers, Latest movies, only at www.vikramtheactor.com