Google
 

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Bipasha says she'll talk to John

Bollywood siren Bipasha Basu wants to come clear out of her recent kiss controversy. The actress avers that the episode has not affected her relationship with John and they are together not for ads but for love. Catch the sultry actress in a tête-à-tête with HTTabloid.
Do you think Ronaldo episode will affect your relationship with John?
I don’t think so. I know what the truth is all about. As far as I remember, he never kissed me. So, there is nothing that I am hiding from him. I am sure Ronaldo episode will not affect our relationship.
But don’t you think the photograph being circulated in the media suggests otherwise?
I have already given clarification on that. It’s not clear from the photograph that he is kissing me, as nothing of this sort really happened between two of us. While dancing with me, he might have come closer to whisper something into myear.
Do you remember that he whispered something in your ear?
No. I don’t remember any occasion when he came so closer. But I can’t say that for sure because I was a little drunk. I danced with him the whole night. It was not just the matter of a few seconds or minutes, but a long time.
There are talks that you and John are together because of advertisement contracts. How far is it true?
It’s not for the first time that such things are being talked about. We are together for love not for ads.
Have you spoken to John after this?
Not yet. He is busy with his shoots. But once he gets free, we will talk. I will share everything with him about my trip and all controversies, which are taking rounds.
With whom did you share your kiss controversy first? Wasn’t it Dino Morea?
I didn’t share that with him first. In fact he called up and told me that such photograph is being circulated on the net.
Do you think this kind of kiss controversy will earn you international fame?
I don’t want to earn international recognition with this kind of controversy. I am already internationally known.
Courtesy: Hindustan Times

No comments: