Google
 

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Govinda on Khan brothers
"After Partner I've been indirectly offered another film by Sohail.I don't know what the project is, and I don't care. I'd do anything for the Khans blindly. When I was down and out they could've given me any role, I'd have happily accepted. They instead gave me a parallel role to Salman in Partner.I refused to accept any money for Partner although they kept insisting. I won't accept any money for this new project either. Does one talk about money with the people who have embraced you as a brother?.
Sohail and Salman are largely responsible for my second innings. When I didn't take any money for Partner, Sohail drove a Mercedes into my residence and gifted the key to my wife. Who does these things in this industry? I wish I had met more people like Salman and Sohail earlier in my career"
Courtesy:HT

No comments: