Google
 

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I'm not yet ready for marriage and kids:Rani Mukherjee

Media has been reporting that Rani Mukherjee has married Aditya Chopra and moved into her home and all. But Rani insists to differ with all the news reports. She says marriage is far off her radar.
Recently Rani's sister gave birth to a baby. Says she, "Giving birth to a baby is really a painful and difficult task. I saw my sister screaming in pain while delivering the baby. It’s the most difficult task for any woman. But the feeling of motherhood is so beautiful that even after that unbearable pain, every woman loves to give birth to a child.As far as I am concerned, when I saw all this, I thought that I should take a couple of years to prepare myself physically and mentally to bear all this."
Rani feels that carrying a baby for the whole nine month in the womb and then delivering it needs a mature mind and mature body.
She says, "I am yet to reach that level of maturity of body and mind. It’s not that I won’t get married. Neither is the case that after seeing a delivery I am very much scared of being a woman. I have full faith in the institution of marriage and I equally respect the idea of having a family but I am yet to reach that stage to take that responsibility."
About her relationship with Aditya Chopra, she refuses to give any clarification. She says, "Marriage would not be a clandestine affair. But yes, I would marry someone for whom my heart beats. There is no compromise in love at all."
Courtesy:HT

No comments: