Google
 

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Shilpa Shetty says she won't marry anyone from Bollywood

Ever since Shilpa Shetty entered Celebrity Big Brother house the controversies have been haunting her, apart from all the success and attention. The latest controversy comes from Kavita Kundra, wife of businessman Raj Kundra, who holds Shilpa responsible for breaking her marriage. Shilpa says Raj is only a friend

"It seems that she is frustrated due to her break-up with Raj Kundra. Or may be she is trying to get some publicity by levelling all these baseless charges at me. She has some problem and that’s why she is doing it. have warned her that if she continues to besmirch me like this, I will take legal action against her. She is not supposed to vent her ire in this manner. Even if she is under deep stress because of her break up, her act is highly immoral, illegal and unjustified. She will have to pay a heavy price if she doesn’t stop and control herself."
On her friendship with Raj
"It’s just three months old and it’s only a professional relation. He has organised my perfume launch. I had signed a deal with him only because of my perfume S2. I have no hesitation to say that he is a good human being and a great friend. The trouble in their marriage started long before I met him. So Kavita Kundra’s allegations have not even a bit of truth.
On marriage
I am not looking for a partner in the film industry because I know if I marry someone from the industry, it would be difficult to take out time for each other. I want someone who's well-settled and has a comfortable time schedule unlike film industry people. In another five year’s time, I see myself settled down with a life partner and two kids.

No comments: