Google
 

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Tribute to Jeeva, in Sify.com

Trisha on Jeeva
Jeeva’s sudden demise has the entire Tamil film industry in a state of shock. Tragedy struck when the young cinematographer turned director was shooting for his ambitious Dhaam Dhoom in Russia. Moviebuzz spoke to some of the celebrities who respected Jeeva’s work and his style of film making. Here is an exclusive chat with Trisha who is yet to recover from the shock
Says Trisha: “I knew Jeeva from my modeling days when I was 16 years old. In fact, my first ad film was shot by Jeeva in which I posed for the Diwali issue of ‘Ananda Vikatan’ cover. I still remember that I wore a white sari with crackers designs specially made by Aneez (later this sari was called Pattasu Selai) and shot at AVM studio amongst thousands of diyas. Both Jeeva and Aneez helped me with my expressions and how to carry myself in a sari”.
Later when the issue came out, everyone noticed that petite looking young girl with a million dollar smile and Trisha says that Jeeva was the first person to call her up. She still remembers his words: “What are you doing in modeling? You have to enter films and you will make it big”.
Trisha went emotional as she recollects her last meeting with Jeeva at A.M.Ratnam’s birthday bash in Chennai. Said Trisha: “He came up to me and said- You could not do my Unnale Unnale, a role (whish Sada did) that was written keeping you in mind and now in Dhaam Dhoom. But promise me that you will be my heroine in the next project”.
Trisha could never fulfill her desire to do a Jeeva film. The actress got emotional as she spoke about Jeeva- “I couldn’t do both the films as they had long schedules abroad and it clashed with my prior commitments. At our last meeting I told Jeeva , I will be your heroine if you promise to shoot your next film completely in India and he smiled and nodded his head”. Trisha adds that Jeeva was such a jovial, friendly and a calm worker and she would surely miss him.
Courtesy: Sify.com
Blogs can earn Money

No comments: